04 April 2011

April Movie Wishlist!


1. Hanna
Saoirse Ronan as a child assassin.

2. Scream 4
zomg yes!

4. Super
Promises to be humor combined with balls-out violence. A dark take on the superhero genre. Also featuring Kevin Bacon.

5. Meek's Cutoff
About pioneer's lost on the Oregon Trail

6. Water for Elephants
I didn't read the book. But I've read the back cover a few times. Can Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon play a convincing couple? Can I watch Robert Pattinson without thinking about glittery-skinned Edward?

NOT TO SEE
A) Your Highness
There's a slim chance that this movie, directed by David Gordon Greene of Pineapple Express, and starring many of the same dudes, will be funny. But I'm willing to bet it's just a string of codpiece jokes.

B) Rio
Again, maybe funny. Maybe just a stream of bird poop jokes. Definitely at some point someone will ask "Polly want a cracker?"

C) Arthur
This plot seems so tedious. And I'm was sick of Russell Brand before he even got started.


D) Born to be a Star
This one's a little risky. I'm a Christina Ricci fan and maybe Adam Sandler is due, right? That's how it works, right?

E) Hop
Is a bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment